Pathetic Packing

As others returned to Grenada I attempted to console myself with things like..."well at least I don't have to do this and that...mainly buy and pack many things for everyone and their brother and sister." Here I am...doing the despised thing. PACKING. I am accustomed to having a list of items under demand to take with me when I travel. This trip is not the case. Take whatever you want is what I am told. I am not sure what I like better now that I am on this side. I don't know what people need in Uganda. What will a baby, kids, ladie's homes need? After much grabbing and spending the stuff was accumulating and needed to be packed away instead of cluttering the basement. 


Do I have enough?  What else? I am sure when I reach there I will know exactly but oh well. 

I cannot forget some Starbucks. Whether I will have the ability to make it I have not a clue but I will make something work!
 Only a week and I am out of here. I am super excited but the other day I caught myself with this thought.."I wonder if I will get homesick?" Who in their right mind thinks that after living away from home for 3 years and never experiencing that. Some days I wonder if a psychologist might be a good idea!

and an evening out for supper with the younger half of the family!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

When I Grow Up

February

Grenada at a glance