~just another weekend

Ten years ago if you would have told me I would like weeks better than weekends I would have probably cuffed you in your face and told you ya gone mad! My how times change. So to kill my boredom I made Expresso Muffins. I love to make things. I do not like to eat them!

I don't know where nothing is in this place. Thus the few muffins with out papers. As soon as mom reach back she was like "oh..they are such and such a place." I knew that would happen!

I did eat one. It was delightfully coffee-ish!

My dear mother picked me a flower...and this lil guy..oh how I miss him but we are enjoying seeing each other via skype...my connection to my better part of the world!

Also spent the day Saturday with the sister doing some shopping. Although shopping ALONE ranks pretty high on my list it was fun to have her join me!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

When I Grow Up

February

Grenada at a glance